A collection of articles all written by Mr. Joe C.C. Yuan, G.G., D.G.A.
These articles are in copyright. Subject to statutory exception and to the provisions of relevant collective licensing agreements, no reproduction of any part may take place without the written permission of Solstar International, Inc.
First published 1999* (NOTE: the following links contain pop up windows. If your computer is set to no pop-ups allowed, please disable before proceeding)
- Fracture filled diamond – no flash effect, as tested by Raman spectroscopic system
- What kind diamonds does "GE POL" use to improve color
- Russian colorless synthetic diamond now available on market
- A new diamond simulant -- synthetic Moissanite
- On improving the cutting by Solstar™ Cut
- The common drawbacks in cutting of brilliant round diamonds and their corrections
- Improving the bowtie effect on diamonds
- Change the color of diamonds through cutting
- FTIR & Raman spectroscopic diagram
With special thanks to the following colleagues and friends for the helps with my work and research.
Mr. George Bosshart, M.S.,G.G.
Dr. Eugene Huang
Dr. Ho-Kwang Mao
Dr. Ming Sheng Peng
Dr. Leonid Pride
Prof. Li Jian Qi
Dr. Jef Van Royen
Mr. Kenneth Scarratt
Dr. James E. Shigley
Dr. Paul M. Spear
Mr. Gabi Tolkowsky
Mrs. Julia C.P. Wang
Mr. Basil Watermeyer
Mr. David A. Weistein, M.S., G.G.
Dr. Ji-An Xu
Mr. Charles C.F. Yen, G.G.
Mr. Calvin S.C. Yuan